Imagine the satisfaction of turning on your tap every day, knowing you are providing your family with soft, pure, safe, and crystal-clear water. With the installation of a water conditioner, your home instantly has water that tastes and feels better.
Additionally, with your conditioned water, you'll be giving nature a break, saying goodbye to phosphate detergents, and returning only unpolluted water to our rivers and streams. All of these wonderful benefits are yours through DuPage Water Conditioning; plus, you'll get amazing returns on your investment.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more—then browse our retail models below.
Engineered to the highest design and materials standards, the TTF heavy-duty model is truly a once-in-a-lifetime investment. It's available in seven sizes that efficiently condition water for any size residence or for modest commercial applications. This model is backed by the most inclusive, limited lifetime warranty offered by anyone in the industry.
- DuPage's conditioner tank is a true composite, thermo-wound pressure vessel . . . an inner shell of smooth, non-permeable A.B.S. thermoplastic overwound with miles of fiberglass filament for top performance. FDA approved.
- Valve Features
- All brass
- Piston operated
- Separate heavy-duty, piston-drive motor
- All moving parts Teflon coated
- Water-miser regeneration system
- Motorized brine system
- Safety brine-valve backup system
- A high luster A.B.S. jacket over ½-inch fiberglass insulation gives maximum styling while eliminating messy condensation. Tank separation where space is limited adds to the versatility of this conditioner combination.
- Salt Tank
- All salt tanks are one piece, rigid, tough, high-impact, non-toxic polyethylene. They will not dent, crack, rust, corrode, or leak. FDA approved.
- Our systems use a premium-quality polystyrene-sulfonate, cation-exchange resin, possessing high cation-exchange capacities combined with excellent stability and operating characteristics. FDA approved.
- Space Requirements
- All standard salt tanks are 14" square and 34" high. Depending on the size needed, the conditioner tank ranges from 7" x 36" to 10" x 54". On all units, add 6" for the height controller.
- Special Features
- If installation is a problem, we offer a space-saver model as a solution. Have a problem with hookup? Our factory-trained experts will solve it—all you have to do is call.
You can depend on your DuPage Water Conditioning experts to provide better living year after year. Call us today at 630-293-7500.